David Golden recently pointed out (based on an IRC discussion) that the CPAN Testers FAQ isn’t particularly easy to find and doesn’t show up well in search results, so I’m posting this just to do my bit to make it a little easier to find.
It covers such questions as:
- “How can I indicate that my distribution only works on certain versions of Perl?”
- “How can I indicate that my distribution only works on a particular operating system?”
- “How can I stop getting FAIL reports for missing libraries or other non-Perl dependencies?”
- “How do I contact a tester?”
- “How do I stop getting these reports?”
So, if you need an answer to any of those questions, head on over to the CPAN Testers FAQ where you’ll find your answer.
It would be helpful if the FAQ contained named anchors so that I could link to the answer for each of those questions above, actually.