You can subscribe to my RSS feed using your favourite RSS reader, so that you’ll know when new posts appear.
Alternatively you can subscribe to receive an email when new posts are added using the form below:
- DBI reading MySQL connection details from .my.cnf
- How to lose a customer, ASDA
- Using SSL client certs with Perl’s LWP::UserAgent
- Vodafone, why you no activate new contract SIM?
- We shouldn’t arrest criminals anymore?
- Testing Samsung auto-dial shortcode exploit on Galaxy Note
- Extract part of a Subversion repo into a Git repo
- Olympic Goatse ftw.
- US wants to extradite UK student Richard O’Dwyer on bogus claims
- Charles Carreon sues charities. I think he’s a dick.
- Dancer talk at YAPC::NA 2012
- VLC getting proxy settings via gconf
- Perl Advent Calendars for 2011
- How on Earth do I contact Adsense support?
- LPW2011 : my thoughts overall
- Battlefield – Bad Company 2 (1)
- Battlefield 3 (2)
- Cycling (1)
- Dancer web framework (18)
- Gaming (13)
- Geeky (11)
- Humour (69)
- Information Security (7)
- Linux (46)
- Motorcycles (12)
- Non-geeky (16)
- Perl (62)
- Personal (12)
- Photography (1)
- Programming (52)
- Random (3)
- reviews (14)
- System Administration (48)
- Uncategorized (78)
- Videos (7)
- Wibbles (43)
- WTF (22)