How not to rob a liquor store – Youtube vid from security cameras of a thick bungling criminal attempting to burgle a liquor store. It’s just not his night :)
Taken from a funny post on Visordown, a rundown of what tools are really used for:
HACKSAW: One of a family of cutting tools built on the Ouija board principle. It transforms human energy into a crooked, unpredictable motion, and the more you attempt to influence its course, the more dismal your future becomes.
Continue reading What tools are really used for
Okay, I thought I’d seen it all, but this is too funny. The Irish Cancer Society have a policy that you may not link to their website without first filling out their link request form, ticking the boxes, then, er, printing it out, signing it, and faxing it to them.
- www.oddsextractor.com (unusual uses for farmyard equipment?)
- www.cumstore.co.uk (er….)
- www.whorepresents.com (presents for that special lady of the night?)
- www.expertsexchange.com (well, you’d want an expert to perform an operation like that)
- www.penisland.net (land of what?)
- www.therapistfinder.com (why would you want to find a… nevermind)
- www.molestationnursery.com (allegedly true, but not the site of Mole Station Nursery, it’s just a page full of adverts)
People, think before you register that domain name. Unless of course domains like these are just a cunning way to get free traffic from blog posts like this…. hmm….